Thursday, September 15, 2005
Pixie fall together, fly together~!*
I think from an instance u peeps would know the occasion for my appearance on the blog. Its my second last nite here in Brunei and I am kinda sedih! This summer has been a blast. Ive met so many people, pacahs girls, the most quiet ones, the princesses and of course the Pixies : )). You could say all those combined are the Pixies. I would like to say THANK YOU for accepting me into the team, with opens, arms, pacahness, and understanding. These past 3 months have been so eventful, although short but it was memorable.
Individual shoutouts:
Jersey 9 –Captain- Thank you for accepting me into the team, even after all the delays and unkept promises to come to training. You’ve thought me so many things, the art of football, the dedication and the passion for the game and most of all the speciality of being in a team. Keep up the good work, without you I don’t think any of this would happen. After all the loses we had, your commitment and leadership has pulled us through to work harder, to strive and to achieve the best we can possibly can. Im glad Sas broke the ice for us, and im glad we reunited our friendship after all these years. You stay strong and take every step of responsibility as a cabaran and not a down fall. You know im here for you, night or day. You’re the pillar of leading the clan. I lof u many many.
Jersey 3- You know you rock my world Pcah Queen of the century. Im sorry for all the hurt Ive caused, in and out of the field. I know I drive you crazy with my teasing and kacau-ing you. Hehe. But you I love u kan? Thank you for being there for me with all my drama and my indocrasycies (sp). You are my girl. Im not gonna miss you coz…uhhh…. Ill c u there!!! Hehehe… we Pixie International yea? Mwa.
Jersey 8- You take care of urself, work on that dive yeah? Don’t fret too much abt the bitching and the pacahness. Hehe. We girls rite? So that’s what we do. I know its been hard for you, coping with the position you play and don’t get yourself down because of the loses we had. It’s a stepping stone, an obsatacle and one of these days, we will fly high~! Keep up the good work darling. You’re doing well!
Jersey 21- Thanx for all the laffs, the cries, the pacahness and the giggles. I had so much fun, wallowing abt our crushes and the “mud”. Hope UBD isn’t too much of “the O.C.” hehe.
Jersey 29- Babunya. We’ve been friends for how long? 15 years? No one can beat that right? Hehe. Its been a blast re-uniting with you, thought we didn’t go anywhere. Its just the time factor kan? We never had time to make for each other. But im glad we’ve rekindled out friendship, out of al the things footie! Hehe. Its good coz I getto see u 6 times a week! Thank you for the talks, and the reassurance that im still the least insane person amongst the pacah 5 yeah? Hehe. Hugz!
Jersey 13- I really didn’t know that you were in my class in Nursery school! That was 15 years ago and yes we we’re close then. Although we had that 15 year gap, we still the same yea? Giggling and making a fool out of ourselves! Ive enjoyed playing footie with you, laffing abt the silliest things and bonding between showers and taking turns drying our hair! All the best with everything, I hope all goes well, with footie and with life in general. We’ll keep in touch, with blogspot yeah? Keep tagging! Hehe. *titehugzformanzypooh*
Jersey 23- Manzy’s other half. The quiet one. Hehe. Its been a pleasure meeting you. *brush-brush-brush* those we’re the Stella days!!!! I love your drive and your special *quiet* qualities. But in the end, pacah jua kan??? These past few weeks bonding n sharing has been great. You’re a great sportswoman, this girls got talent! Hope all goes well with everything. Keep it going, your strength and your drive. Although the most quiet amongst the pacah gang, you’re the pillar of strength. I know its been hard for you these past few months, but like I said, it cant get any worse than whats happening rite? The special one looking out for you from up above menantu kan everything, but our usaha helps us thru it kan? The *one* for you comes from your heart and not thru your eyes. Its been a thrill, and I know with a bit more time, we could’ve known each other better. Keep in touch. Pixie all the way yeah?
Sapa lagi ahhh?????
Ohhh yea! Jersey 15- u crazy willy wonka! Hehe…she spells out F-U-N. keep up the defense skills. Pajak saja tia babe.!! Thanx for the tips n scams. I love you like a fat kid loves cake!
Jersey 57- Thanx for that farewell thingiemajigos. Will be seeing you in UK n we'll do some ball kicking there yeah?
Jersey 6- you my little sunshine. Be a good girl and keep up the good work. Don’t lose concentration over the petty things, and you’re ALWAYS ready for a game. Ka nadz loff u.
To the rest of the DHS PIXIES, jersey 4 loves you to the bone. You girls have been thebomb to play with, pacahness on the field, the suicides, the sit ups the intensive dribbling was ultimate fun. I cant wait to see you girls next July!
Coach Aizat- Thank you for your patience, your guidance and your lessons. Its been great working with you. Thank you for putting up with my moaning and groaning abt wats his face. Huhuhu…you’re my love doctor. All the best!!
Coach F- thanx for the tips and advise and suicidal training in the rain and pacahness. Macam seksa saja ah? Hahahah… hope you had as much fun with the Pixies like I did, thank you for your patience and expertise. You rock the Pixie World.
Its been a rock on pacah summer for me with you girls, you singlets, the pixie parties we had, the endless trainings in the mud, the beach, the shisha-ing!!!, the pacah moments, the singing in the car. bonding macam rebonding rambut d Taurean n CZ and pacahpots. Those memories cherished and longed for till next July!!! Thank you for you acceptance and your support. This isnt a goodbye. Goodbyes are for people who I will never see again. With the help of the internet, MMS, blogspot, webcams, MSN and 3G I don’t think I would get the chance to miss u girls! *think happy thoughts* …. * will not cry* hehe….U girls take care and don’t miss me too much! I love each n everyone of you!
Love love… Jersey 4*
Posted by pynkcheeks at 11:49 pm |